Hair loss can be extremely traumatic. Whether the reasons are genetic, hormonal, or though trauma and stress. Confidence and self-esteem can suffer. And everyday life can seem miserable. But there is a solution that can deal with the problem. With non-invasive systems that give instant results. Is non-surgical hair replacement right for you? Read on…
Reasons for Hair Loss
There are many conditions that cause hair loss. And they can all change the way you feel. Common problems relate to:
- Male pattern baldness – a genetic disorder that causes hair follicles to shrink and hair to thin
- Alopecia Areata – sudden bald patches appear when the autoimmune system is malfunctioning, and may be related to stress or shock
- Traction Alopecia – hair extensions, weaves, and braids can put tension on hair shafts resulting in hair loss
- Telogen Effluvium – sudden shocks and trauma can cause hair to fall out often up to three months after the event, and is usually a temporary condition
- Illness – certain medication and medical procedures can result in hair loss
- Stress – worrying about your hair loss could actually make it worse
- Trichotillomania – self-inflicted twisting and pulling of hair until it falls out
- Female pattern hair loss – a hereditary condition that causes hair loss and thinning on the top of the head
What is Non-Surgical Hair Replacement?
The most technically advanced materials are used in this procedure. Breathable micro-fibre membranes have real human hair implanted. Then the entire system is gently bonded to the cleansed scalp. The correct hair colour will ensure a natural look. And you can have any length or hair type.
The system is designed to be worn 24/7. There aren’t any side effects – no pain, itching, or irritation. With proper maintenance the system can last up to 13 weeks. You can exercise, swim and shower without any sweat or water concerns.
Instant results are guaranteed. And the process is easily reversible. And 100% pain-free.
Hair Replacement for Women
Non-surgical hair restoration for women is growing in popularity. Non-surgical hair replacement systems are individually created to deal with specific hair loss issues.
These look and feel completely natural. And move and feel just like your own hair.
Procedures are geared towards making women hair loss sufferers feel good about themselves. And there are multiple non-surgical hair loss solutions available.
- Medical wigs
- Laser hair loss treatment therapy
- 100% natural hair extensions
Made from 100% natural human hair these wigs provide a gorgeous transformation. Bespoke wigs will be fitted perfectly. And cut and styled for a natural looking finish. You’ll be given tips and maintenance advice to ensure the wig keeps its natural appearance and lasts.
Laser hair treatment may be referred to as low level laser therapy. And is mainly used for genetic hair loss. Treatments show results after different periods of time. And consistency is the key.
Exposing the scalp to light emitting diodes under a head cap should be performed two to three times a week by a trained professional.
Tape-in hair extensions completely transform thin hair without damage. They’re bonded to natural hair with a row by row application. This provides long hair without the need for tools or chemicals. The light density option is a single method application that minimises risk. And adds volume and length.
Both women and men’s non-surgical hair replacement is a speciality of trusted salons. You’ll get a consultation that’s free and confidential. And a system will be designed to perfectly imitate your own natural hair. This undetectable hair replacement option lets you wear your hair in any style. You’ll be able to swim, shower, and live a normal, active lifestyle with self-assurance. And with the hair you desire.